Friday, November 24, 2006

looking forward to a brighter day!!!

as i was saying unfortunate things happen to me recently and i was like haiz..... but thanks to a few of my good buddies managed to pull me out of my misery... thanks.. u shd noe who u are.... thanks so much.. love you all!!! eeee... so mushy... dunno y i will say aso.. hehe...

anyway let tok abt some joyful event... recently attend my cousin cousin's sister wedding... i was one of the "jie mei"... ???? nvm... abt tat.. hehe... it was a joyful n tiring event for me.. i had to wake up at 4plus am tat day(22 of nov 06) and went over to cousin hse to prep..

i will post some of the pictures tat i took.. so jus enjoy k... and i was of course full of joy and wish the couple ever loving and happy!!!

my car!!!

The restaurant!!

The Banquet!

Me and my dearest little cousin cousin!!

Envy Rite... ouch!!! my face!

Me and the Bride!! pretty lady... too bad guys she taken!

ps: the rest id for my viewing pleasure!! hehe :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home