Tuesday, October 03, 2006

moving liao?? oh no...

had been sick for the past four days.... down with flu n sore throat... sian...

now goin to malaysia seems to be my favourite past time... hehe... goin there to pump oil.. wash car and have my hair cut... all in all cost abt less than 100 rm... which is so cheap... cant find in singapore.... bless my parents for shiftin got choa chu kang... and making my life more easier to go to malaysia... heehe

but recently i went in and hear from the hair dresser.. that they are shifting hse... shit... they told me the shop owner do not wan to lease out the shop due to certain issue... they said the owner is weird... so no choice...

then wei wei( one of the hair dresser) took my hp number from me n told me that when they noe wher they are shifting, she will call me to tell me their location... hmmm... excellent service... most of the staff in the salon are all very friendly, making you feel at ease when u cut ur hair.. that y i enjoy goin there to have my hair cut...

when i have any updates from them i will post it out... see ya guys...


my fave shop in malaysia..

1 Comments:

Blogger MaxOnline said...

wah...sure is b'cos of their friendly service only ?

Sure is b'cos the pricing is cheap ? Same as my hse next blk also mah.

Petrol ? Yah...its cheap.

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home