Thursday, August 31, 2006

pedi n mani

u may be wondering what with the title i am writing... jus few days ago i accompany my gf to do her manicure(cutting, shaping, filing and colouring of the nails) n pedicure( cutting, shaping, filing, scrubbing, colouring(depends on indiviual)... n guess wat i went for a pedicure myself... hehe...

maybe some of you will tink.. hey so gay.. but please.. now in our society... many of the guys aso go for pedi( short form for pedicure). i was charge like 45 for the whole session... n boy my feet looks neat after that... it use to be so rough n all my nails out of shape... but after the session if looks wonderful n neat.... hehe..

did not take any pictures of my feet... too bad.. hehe... but it something which i find it good to do.. go try la all guys out there... it may not be a bad thing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home